Safety is a priority
Covid 19 Practices and Policies (updated Apr 30,2022)
1. Clients and therapist to self-screen for covid symptoms prior to in-person sessions and follow provincial guidelines.
2. Clients to request video appointments if for any reason we cannot meet safely in person.
3. Clients to arrive close to the time of their appointment in order to minimize use of the waiting room.
4. Therapist to clean surfaces as needed.
5. Hand sanitizer is available and should be used prior to and during the session as needed.