Safety is a priority
Covid 19 Practices and Policies (updated Nov 25,2020)
1. Clients and therapist to complete pre-screening health check prior to in-person sessions
2. Clients to request video appointments if for any reason we cannot meet safely in person.
3. Clients to arrive at the time of their appointment and to walk directly to the counselling office, if the door is open, rather than arriving early and sitting in the waiting room.
4. Masks are to be worn at all times in common areas.
5. In session, to maintain a 2 meter distance and to wear a mask if distance cannot be maintained.
6. Therapist to clean surfaces between clients.
7. Hand sanitizer is available and is to be used prior to starting session and during as needed.